Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ladies Man

Woah! Didn't realize my last post was ... a month ago! I'll admit, I've been a tad busy getting the child potty trained. Which he is now! More on that later. 

Before the child was an exclusive potty user, he was busy fancing the ladies. We went to a good friend's retirement party in early April and my son asked every girl at the party to dance. As evident below:  


Jacob voluntarily decided to sit with Marissa. You remember Marissa?
She was his first date. They watched Toy Story 3 in our living room
and she, well, uh fell asleep. But they've continued their
relationship.


Then there's Katelyn. I know they danced for at least one song. Jacob likes the older ladies. I just hope Marissa doesn't find out.


Jacob also danced with Monique.  A beautiful lady seven years his elder.


Then when the ladies were tired, Jacob danced alone.


And finally asked Mama to dance.


After the dance, he was a happy man boy.




And the following picture is brought to you by SW Winds.
For those who have forgotten what its like to live in the desert
during spring.



No comments: