We will be putting the tubes in Jacob's ears.
His sitter called me at work to say that Jacob kept telling her his ear hurt. He does have fluid back up in that ear, but no infection. The ENT said it looked like it might rupture, so I'm praying the pain is related to that and not another infection.
This is happening about every three weeks now and I'm tired and sick of seeing him hurt due to his ears. I've been praying to God and the patron saint of earache/fever and child sickness, St. Genevieve to give us a sign for the answer and what to do and when God sends you a sign, you just know right away. You don't have to guess.
I've read where they allow parents to stay with their children until the fall asleep. I hope that's the case. Jacob will be freaked out if they wheel him in without me.
I'm sure this is the best thing. I pray :) Wishes on it going well will be appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment