Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Workaholic Baby

So I'm back after a Labor Day weekend, ureteral stent removal after a lithrotripsy (kidney stone stuff) and a horrible cold that kept me home from work the past two days. Ahh, what a week.
Anyhoo, thought you'd be pleased to know that Jacob is advancing far in his career, however it has meant long hours that push work into the evening. As you will see below."Mama, I really don't have time to pose for pictures right now. I'm way behind deadline."
"I've got to write up this proposal and send it into my boss first thing in the morning."

"Its so demanding being a successful toddler, that I am forced to eat my McDonald's
Happy Meal cheeseburger right here at the dinner table and work at the same time."
"Hmm, but I suppose I can take a few minutes break to play sock puppets."
"And of course pose so studly for the camera. Raaahhhh"

No comments: