I've lived in Las Cruces almost 10 years now and would you believe that I have never seen a roadrunner so close up before? I catch them every now and then running in front of my car on the road (guess that's why they're "road-runners"). Until I saw this lil' guy at Kohl's. Heather's place of employment which offers great sales! Oh and she says he hangs out there quite often. He's really kinda cute.
"Well this neighborhood looks great. I'm just a little weiry of that dog down the street. He seems a little mean. As long as he's locked up, I think that will be okay. "
"Well I like this one. I hope it comes with this granite top table, which is perfect for serving meals. And I really like the hardwood floors."
"This door seems pretty sturdy. Of course I'll need to install an alarm system and a deadbolt. I like the fact that you can just slip my mail into this mailbox in the front."
"Hmm, I'm really thinking this might be the house for me. I just hope I can get my loan approved even though I don't have a job yet. Maybe Mommy and Daddy can co-sign for me. Let me get with my realtor and maybe I can make an offer!"
No comments:
Post a Comment