
So I don't know why it still amazes me how babies can fall asleep in the most unearthly positions. Take this photo for example.
How in the world could you be comfortable sleeping like this? Last night I put Jacob to bed. About an hour passed and I went to check on him before I went to sleep. Now, anyone who knows me, knows I'm blind as a bat (especially in the dark). Imagine the horrid moment and gasp of breath I felt when I couldn't find Jacob in his crib! Well, first time Mommy panicked a little too early. Because where was the precious angel? In the corner, same as he is seen here. Crawled up into a little ball. How can it seriously be relaxing to be moving around like crazy as you fall asleep? I had tucked him away so nicely, back position with a blanket over him. In finding him, the blanket was on the other side of the crib, pacifier stuck under his ear and mouth wide open. So funny, so cute. I love it.
He even fell asleep once in his jumper. It got quiet for a while as I was putting away laundry, so I went to go check on him and there he was...a picturesque moment. Passed out, mouth open, eyes closed in his bouncer. Photo not available at this time, however it was such a Kodak moment.
Well, going back to this wedding stuff, we finally have all the big things finished. Just waiting on the rsvps to come in so we know exactly how many plates of food to order. We head to the courthouse for our marriage license Friday, the wedding dress is being steam-cleaned, organist has been booked for the ceremony and a meeting with Fr. Kobe is approaching Saturday. All seems well. But that's because I'm caught up for the moment. It'll get crazy again, and I'll need another drink at that time. For now though, I'm sober. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment